M is for Music
P is for Profile (and Phatee)
born on [February 12] and I'm sweet. I study at [St. Joseph] as a second year high school student! I LOOOVE clothes, shoes, food, music, hair and make-up (what girls don't?) so you will see a lot of that kind of content in my blog. If you know me well, you'd learn that I'm actually kind of nerdy, down to earth, real, and definetly NOT like anyone else.
Please visit my FLICKR & BLOGGER PROFILE
C is for Cbox!
F is for Friends
Get a blog spot so i can link you here :)
Pia E. (sister)
Regine M. (cousin)
Cherry Anne M.
A is for Archives
Thursday, August 21, 2008 - 10:59 AM
Back to top, baby.
music: Mango Pickle Down River - M.I.A.
mood: confused and lazy
WTFS GOING ON TODAY :(
It's my last "fun day" because my cousins are coming tomorrow until the 31st. FUUUCK.
I still want to go to WWK
I'm so bored.
1.What did you do this summer that you'd never done before?
We'll find out tonight.
2.Did you keep your summer goals?
Yeah, I've come to the conclusion that I can't save forrr shiiit.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4.Did anyone close to you die?
5.What countries did you visit?
U.S. That's it :S
6.What would you like to have next summer that you lacked this summer?
MONEY :P FOOD!!!!!!!!! HANG OUTS.
7.What date from this summer will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
There's a few...
8.What was your biggest achievement of the summer?
My first shocker. JK AHAHAHAHA. Uhm.... macmillan's cookies :(
9. What was your biggest failure?
MACMILLANS COOKIES! HAHAHA, oh and fucking disappointing History final!!!
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I was sick... IN SUMMER
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Graduation of my cousins
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing Eleisha everyday for a month.
16. What song will always remind you of this summer?
I don't know, tthhee ppaarrttyy - uffie or pop the glock
17. Compared to this time last summer, are you more mature?
FUCK NO... jk idk
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
WORK, drinking ;P, eating
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did you spend the 4th of July?
sleep, i dont know?
21. Did you fall in love?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Sara, I think
25. What was the best book you read?
NOTHING I don't read.
26. What was your favorite film of this summer?
THE DARK FUCKING KNIGHT, PERSON I PREVIOUSLY COPIED ARE U FUCKED IN THE HEAD?!
27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept?
28 Whom did you miss?
29. Who was the best new person you met?
Idk, I've met lotsa cool people but there's no "best", really
30. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned.
Just be happy
0 HEARD 'EM SAY