Trip to Maine and Quebec
Day One: Tuesday
- Me, Darryl, Parentals drive about 10 hours to Best Western in Maine... Watched Step Bros and Superbad in the car =*)
- Drove also with Tita Cecille+Tito Toto, Tita Luluth+Andrew
- Met up with Tito Roven+Tita Chris+Meghan, Tita Irene+Regine, Bryan
- Aunts brought Lobbies and Clam CHOWDAH and Pizza for us... One of the hotel rooms STANKED!!!
- Went to an outlet mall to buy a bathing suit.. It's pretty cute for 10 dollars! I hate Tommy Hilfiger clothing, but they make nice swimwear
- SWIMMING =*)
Day Two: Wednesday
- Drove to the beach with Regine in the car this time... TAYLOR SWIFT FEST!!!!
- We went to Ogonquit... reallly beautiful day. We met this BIG DOG that looked like an Eskie/chow chow and evidently her name was ANGEL!!! =***) SOOOOO FUCKIN CUTE
Had to get off the bridge
The dog also named "Angel"! =*)
New England Shoreline
- Went to Lobsterfest in Rockland! Pretty yums but expensive. I had fried shrimpies. It was really cool there were tents set up, a BUNCH of food.. exactly like ribfest but in that case, Lobster/seafood :P! I got a butterfly crown.... for children I guess but it had curly strings so I called it my "TAYLOR SWIFT" crown =***) and needed it.
My cousins being LOLworthy
- Drove to Bar Harbour's Holiday Inn.... Reallyyy cute! It was a really gloomy but family can really brighten your day
At the back of the hotel there was this dock
Across the dock and beside the hidden pool there was a nice spa.
- SWIMMING =*)!!! Marco Polo for daaysss, lmao
- Supernatural show, and Tong Itz .. noo booost but I just owned.
Day Three: Thursday
- Went to some docks which had the Filipino flag... kinda weird, lol.. It was REALLY pretty but a sucky weather day, again...
"I'm on a BOAT!"
We on a boat
Parents being lam3sauc3
- Went to a Lighthouse the size of my garage.. LMAO we got there and it was such a disappointment
- Headed to QC =( Depart with the cousins
- Arrived at Hotel Quartier... reall swankkk lol
- Went to Old Quebec! Oooh I loved it!
- Ate at St. Hubert's! LMAO It's like Swisch but realllyyy awesome =***)
- Made a restaurant on Restaurant City with my mom LMAO
Day Four: Friday
- Went to MTL! Passed by my future school: McGill!!! BITCHES!!!
- Went to Old Montreal... WHOOOT... =*) so much cool and nice restos! I got macaroons form this cupcake and ice cream shop near Notre Dame!
- Decided I will marry at Notre Dame in Montreal... (or PARIS.... but... YOU KNOW MANS ARE POOR)
- Ate at Serafim... some reallyyyy lovely restaurant with all organic food and Charlie Chaplin playing all the time on this big screen
- Went to the top of MTL to "admire the view" but really just take pics for my dad and whine that I wanted to get home coz my butt hurts
- Went home
I think I ate a Tim Horton's Large Chicken Salade Sandwhich toasted on white bread ALMOST EVERY DAY... except Wednesday.
total count :3
damn, they are good =*)
Labels: maine, montreal, quebec, quebec city, travel