<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7960372734404978264\x26blogName\x3dethereality\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://patriciathefiasco.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://patriciathefiasco.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4241528931368508181', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Designer Blogskins
M is for Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

P is for Profile (and Phatee)

Patricia Estrellla.
born on [February 12] and I'm sweet[16]. I study at [St. Joseph] as a second year high school student! I LOOOVE clothes, shoes, food, music, hair and make-up (what girls don't?) so you will see a lot of that kind of content in my blog. If you know me well, you'd learn that I'm actually kind of nerdy, down to earth, real, and definetly NOT like anyone else.

Hit Counter
Please visit my FLICKR & BLOGGER PROFILE

C is for Cbox!

F is for Friends

Get a blog spot so i can link you here :)

Allison A.
Pia E. (sister)
Regine M. (cousin)
Andrea C.
Vicky T.
Danny N.
Shauna S.
Natashya C.
Jamie V.
Diandra S.
Chris L.
Deborah H.
Micah V.
Cherry Anne M.
Nkechi N.
Karina C.
Ysabel G.
myspace

poupeegirl fashion brand community



A is for Archives

Monday, September 21, 2009 - 3:25 PM
NY FASHION WEEK
Back to top, baby.
music: Man on the Moon - KiD CuDi
mood: blissful

Fun fact #1: My favourite pizza is Boston Pizza's "Rustic Italian" I secretly LOVE red onions!
I also love Pizza Nova's Broccoli and Chicken Pizza... haha

Useless fact #2: When I came home today, I scooped up some Chapmans Vanilla ice cream, poured fruity pebbles, sliced bananas, and felt like the biggest fat ass. It was the greatest feeling.

A. Wang



The braids were a nice adornment to this collection!

Anna Sui







PRESH

Anna Sui, WOULD
My girl Stam! With her crazy eyes
Charlotte Ronson!
One of my favourite outfits


Erin Wasson x RVCA


I LOVE this!
Jen Kao






Proenza Schouler










THIS WAS SO GOOD!
Rag & Bone




Rodarte






SO scifi chic

Threeasfour






Labels: ,



0 HEARD 'EM SAY