M is for Music
P is for Profile (and Phatee)
born on [February 12] and I'm sweet. I study at [St. Joseph] as a second year high school student! I LOOOVE clothes, shoes, food, music, hair and make-up (what girls don't?) so you will see a lot of that kind of content in my blog. If you know me well, you'd learn that I'm actually kind of nerdy, down to earth, real, and definetly NOT like anyone else.
Please visit my FLICKR & BLOGGER PROFILE
C is for Cbox!
F is for Friends
Get a blog spot so i can link you here :)
Pia E. (sister)
Regine M. (cousin)
Cherry Anne M.
A is for Archives
Tuesday, December 2, 2008 - 3:09 PM
Back to top, baby.
I feel so accomplished.
I don't think I've ever finished this much homework in this much time.
SO with my spare time, and NO FACEBOOK *another one of those emo moments when I delete it to isolate myself as an excuse to "focus on school"*
I think I should study my biology because I hate science.
EW I had like sooo much Francais today.
Is it weird how I get the most homework in that class? My teacher's got haters for days.
According to Danny's sister, grade 10 French is the hardest out of grade 9, 10, 11, 12..... IS THAT SO.
Tomorrow me and mia are going job hunting. Joe's friend, Jordan took a little course on how to do resumes so he edited mine.. .hahaha somehow I went crazed (pre-edit) and put "specializing in fashion presentation" and some other shit coz I felt I neeeeded to boost (desperate tips)
And then at one point of readingone out ofo the 4 different workplace resumes I made he said "some of these are just blatant lie.. good team leader???" HAHAHAHA. It's... so... true...
I need to talk with the parentals about an XMAS GIFT POUR MOI. This year we've omitted it, but I just want a LIKKLE treat, you know? :(....
TO BUY as soon as I have money
- mauve beret @ lavish & squalor
- high waisted skirts in maroon, teal, black, gray
-"hydrator" sephora OPI nail polish
- turquoise/lavendar liquid liner
- rouched hidden wedge booties with rounded toes (creamy offwhiteygrey-ey? ahhahaha)
- cowboy boots.. black or toffee brown
- diana+ dreamer lomo cam
- aa loungey loose fitting raglans (tri black, dark violet)
- aa dark heather gray cardigan or black
- leather jacket? :/
- serpent and violet shiny tricot leggings * duh
- uhmm... a chanel coin...... bahshahshahdsh fuck. it's beautiful
- cigarette holder
- ....google phone/iphone :( le SIGH!!!!!!
7 HEARD 'EM SAY